Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Home Jobs in children's social care Home Merton Means Business Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board
How do I contact my councillor?

Carl Quilliam

Party: Labour Party

Political grouping: Labour group

Ward: West Barnes

Other councillors representing this Ward:

Surgery details

Please call or email Councillor Quilliam and he can either help you over the phone or meet you at a time that suits you.

Contact information

Correspondence address: 
Merton Civic Centre
London Road

Phone:  0208 545 3424


Download Carl Quilliam contact details as VCard

Committee appointments

Term of Office

  • 08/05/2018 -