Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Home Jobs in children's social care Home Merton Means Business Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board
How do I contact my councillor?

Cabinet post details

Cabinet Member for Adult Social Care and Public Health


·         Community care services, including relationships with the local Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), Primary Care Network (PCN), Integrated Care System (ICS), wider health organisations including the voluntary sector in addition to protecting local health services.

·         Social services for adults and services for adults with learning disabilities.

·         Lead on dementia and mental health services.

·         Leading on personalisation and choice issues.

·         Older people’s services including support for carers, day care for the elderly and meals on wheels, working alongside the National Health Service.

·         Lead on Public Health and healthy living schemes.

·         Lead member for Air Quality and sustainable transport, including school streets, cycling and LTNs, and for parking services and overseeing the council’s parking management strategy.

·         Chair of Health and Wellbeing Board.

·         Lead member for addressing food poverty.


To view contact details for the current Cabinet Member, click on the link below.

Post is held by