Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Home Jobs in children's social care Home Merton Means Business Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board
How do I contact my councillor?

Cabinet post details

Cabinet Member for Children's Services


·         Covering the full statutory role as Lead Member for Children’s Services

·         Ensure the Children’s Trust is fulfilling its partnership role

·         Early Help and children’s social care services including disabled children

·         Supporting families to stay together wherever appropriate, and promoting security and stability when children do come into our care

·         Corporate parenting and ensuring our looked after children succeed

·         SEND support and statutory duties related to SEND

·         Early years, childcare, and children’s centres

·         Strong safeguarding through the Merton Safeguarding Children’s Partnership.

·         Youth Justice Service and prevention of youth crime

·         Joint responsibility for Merton’s Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) Strategy


To view contact details for the current Cabinet Member, click on the link below.

Post is held by