Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Home Jobs in children's social care Home Merton Means Business Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board
How do I contact my councillor?

Register of interests

Janice Howard


1. Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried out for profit or gain
Wimbledon School of English - rent spare room to English students from overseas
Partner - Lecturer, Open University
Partner - Lecturer - St Patrick's College (Tower Hill)
2. Sponsorship received in respect of duties as councillor or towards my election expenses
Conservative Party
3. Contracts between myself (or body in which I have a beneficial interest) and Merton Council (or organisation contracted to carry out business on its behalf)
Host family for Wimbledon School of English
4. Address of property in the London Borough of Merton in which I have a beneficial interest
An interest has been disclosed but is withheld under Section 32 of the Localism Act and with the agreement of the Monitoring Officer
5. Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the London Borough of Merton
6. Any tenancy where (a) the landlord is the London Borough of Merton; and (b) the tenant is a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest
7. Any beneficial interest in securities (stocks, shares, bonds) where there is a substantial interest
8. Any trade union which I am a member of
Trade Union
9. Any position of management or control of a third party organisation within the borough
Management of third party organisation
School Governor, St Marys Primary School, Wimbledon